Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ignore my bad grammar, please

Well, Sergio finished all of his finals on wednesday which he then celebrated by playing touch football with his classmates in the rain, which then led to a cold. But after sleeping all friday on the couch with the help of cold medicine he was well enough for us to go out with his classmates last night for Thai food and to watch another student's funk band at a local bar.
I can't tell you how nice it was to do SOMETHING after all these weeks of nothing. And nobody even talked about the law, something I had forgotten was a possibility when a group of people got together.
The most interesting part of the night for me turned out to be the bathroom. Two clubs shared bathrooms and the women's was under construction, meaning there was one unisex bathroom for everybody. I will admit that I chickened out the first time I went. I just couldn't get beyond the sign on the door that said, "Everyone please close stall doors out of respect for others." Why wouldn't the stall doors be closed?
Anyway, the situation eventually got desperate and I went for it again, this time making it all the way into the bathroom, only to find out exactly what a boy's bathroom can be. Ew. Let's just say there was no sitting, no toilet paper, no paper towels, and just to be safe, no touching anything. In the end though, you do what you gotta do.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments: