Friday, September 24, 2010

Stuff I Meant to Write About.

This guy writes about the early days of parenting and everything he says is just SO spot on for Sergio and me. Well, except for the part about being English and the fact that the mom was pretty much on board with the whole thing from the beginning. Sergio and I both fit the reluctant parent title for the first three months of her life. It might have been nice if one of us had completely done the head over heels thing but I honestly think our marriage was probably saved by the fact that we felt united against the evil invader (aka Newborn Rosalind).

I have been meaning to write a post about the first few months of her life in retrospect, but this guy does it better and his pictures are super funny and cute. I promise to stop being so lazy soon.

*To see his post you have to click on the word area when you reach the end of section and it will scroll down for you.

No comments: