Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Stuff Like This That Makes Being Broke Sort Of Okay.

Sergio is thinking of transitioning from his position at Legal Aid to something new over the coming months. Today he received this article in the mail, which is a lovely example of the good work that he has been a part of during his time there. And though Sergio is very hesitant about me posting this because he is afraid it could be considered self-congratulatory, I can't help it. He is one of the three attorneys being discussed here, in fact, the supervisor, and I for one am proud.

If you click into it I think you should be able to read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you did post it. It made me cry and made me so proud that my son is a part of this process. You may never see the results you have on a person but never doubt someone else sees it.

Retha

Anonymous said...

Do not weary in well-doing, for in due season you will reap what you sow.