Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sergio wants me to title this...

Homeschooled or Mormons?

Watch this somewhere you can have the sound on.

Also, we have called our apartment managers twice this week to complain about our new upstairs neighbor. First because he seemed to think it was okay to drop his cigarette butts on our patio. Second, we called to complain about his obnoxiously loud techno music. In case there was any lingering doubt in our minds, it is now official, we are old. I am off to find myself a cane and Sergio an ear horn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to talk about getting old... I pulled a musle in my neck this weekend drying off after a shower! I couldn't stand upright for a day.

I was feeling better by Monday and played intermural softball yesterday. I can't stand up straight again...