Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ask And Ye Shall Receive...or Something.

Yesterday I asked if things could improve. Today, my daughter feels much better and slept all through the night. A police officer called to tell me he had found my purse. The phone and $7 were long gone, but all my ID's, credit/debit cards, and keys were still there. My employer decided to pay us a half week early because...I don't know but there was great rejoicing. And Retha came to town to stay with us and brought us this gift.
He is two days old. He is asleep in a bucket in our kitchen. He is exactly the same size as Eliot. We call him Winston.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad things are going better! The whole eardrum thing made me sick thinking about it. Poor Rosalind...I think anyone would be screaming and vomiting at that point.

And Winston is too cute! He looks perfectly content.

Nikki said...

Aw, Winston is ridiculously cute. Whatcha gonna do with him? I'm also curious to find out Elliot's opinions of the new addition. I'm glad Rosalind is feeling better, and that your purse was found. I wish you guys were snowed in with us so we could all play cards.