Saturday, September 02, 2006

LET'S CALL THOSE DUCKS...Wait a Minute

You may have noticed that we haven't posted in almost a week. There are a few reasons for that. One, Sergio started school full-time and I fear that I may never see him during the week again. Two, he takes the computer with him when he goes. Three, I have done nothing in the meantime. In fact, I have started catching myself having long conversations with the dog, which is slightly worrying. Hopefully a job will come up soon enough, but that isn't really what I wanted to post about. I just wanted to let you know we are here, still exploring when Sergio isn't at the law library or closed in his office, and settling in well.
As for today, we are just watching a little football and texting our friends who are having the first big tailgating party of the year. Woo Pig Sooie!

No comments: