Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trying to Bore You to Tears

I don't know if we aren't posting much because we are so busy or because we are so boring. Either way, there just isn't that much to say right now. I think we are both counting down the days until we get to come back home. I am trying to contain my jealousy that Sergio gets to leave a few days before I do. Darn being back in school! So, anyway, here is what we have been up to over the last week or so.

I turned 25 on Sunday. I had to work. We did manage to see the new Harry Potter movie and have a jalapeno filled calzone in honor of the day though. My license expired on my birthday and I had to take two trips to the DMV to get legal again. I can now report that only three and half years after we got married I managed to get Barron on my license. Procrastinate? Me?

We were invited to dinner by one of Sergio's classmates/coworkers. This marked the first couple to couple dinner we have been on with people we haven't known since our college days. I was a bit nervous, but it was totally relaxed and fun. They made us vegetarian burritos and we met their two kids and apricot mini poodle named Socrates.

We are trying to figure out the best way for Sergio to get to work and back. On a bad day on the bus the commute can take two hours. The car isn't that much better.

One of the reasons we chose to move here was the free membership to a little gym across the street. It turns out they have a ping pong table. For today at least, I am the ping pong champion.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Sounds busy enough - i had no idea you ruled the ping pong tables in Portland by night.