Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Just Checking In

For those of you wondering why there has been such a dirth of posting lately, there is no real excuse, save that Dawn continues to be pregnant and often uncomfortably so and I myself am attempting to begin a new, and last, semester of law school. (Reading that last sentence leads me to believe I have a problem with commas). In any case, stay tuned, continue checking in and I assure you that there will be posts, this is a sort of reverse Field of Dreams request; if you come then we'll build it. As bait I present a few of the events we are looking forward to in 2009: Ms. Rosalind Cate Barron will be born, I will graduate law school, I will pass the bar, Dawn and I will move back to Arkansas, Dawn and I will both be gainfully employed at the same time, etc., etc.

No comments: