Sunday, November 26, 2006

Un-four-tunate

4 Nicknames I have had:
Lady, Pie, Doodle, and Garth

4 Ice creams I love:
Phish Food, Pistachio, Hazelnut, Strawberry

4 Books I have read at least 4 times:
Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, The Little House on the Prairie Series, Me Talk Pretty One Day

4 Movies I have watched at least 14 times;
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Wedding Singer, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Sound of Music

4 Cities I have lived in for more than 4 years:
Benton, AR, Snellville, GA, LaFayette, GA, and Fayetteville, AR

4 Cities I have lived in for less than 4 years:
Williamsburg, VA, Collierville, TN, Little Rock, AR, and Portland, OR

Only four days left in this silly challenge that was meant to inspire more creative writing, and instead has produced some of the most boring stuff on the internet. I truly apologize for the past months content. In four days we will go back to only putting things up two or three times a week, I promise.

No comments: