Thursday, November 11, 2010

Casa Barron

So, we are buying a house. Some of you know this and some don't and we actually haven't closed on the house yet but that is scheduled for next week and I really don't see any reason this transaction won't go through. So, we are buying a house. I say a house but there is an additional 15 acres included and that really is the beautiful part of the property. As a matter of fact, the actual house is less than beautiful right now and is in need of someone with great skill, it's getting me. In any case below you will find a couple pictures of what i envision the home to be some day. These are rough CAD drawings and I have every expectation that these will change.This is an overall diagram of the down stairs rooms.

This is a picture of the stairs I designed. They are alternating step stairs that hopefully will work in this small home.

No comments: